1. August 31, 2016

    I am a senior that is over 60 and would like to go to the Congregate Meals. However, I do not drive and ACT does not go there. I ask ACT if they would take me and they said no because they do not take anyone to them because they stop doing it. I would love to go.

  2. June 6, 2016

    Hello Ronda,

    Please contact our office at (269) 673-5472 and directly speak with a staff member. We cannot advise over the website.
    Thank you.

  3. May 31, 2016

    Hello Meaghan,

    Please contact our office directly via telephone: (269) 673-5472 for help with services. We can help you directly this way. Thank You.

  4. May 31, 2016

    I currently receive benefits from DHS, Food stamps and health insurance. However, my fiance lost his job and we are now scrambling to make rent this month. I am looking for information on rent assistance (I think we will be OK with utilities), we just need a little help covering this month until he can find a job. We just moved to Allegan county and I’m not sure where to find help.

  5. May 26, 2016

    looking for senior citizen service that would help my parents. as both of them are retired and on a very fixed income. my dad is a veteran.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.